For more information on our most popular services click the links below:
Fraxel® Fractional Laser Treatments
Fraxel is effective on:
- Fine lines and wrinkles – like crow’s feet and brow lines
- Surface scarring – erasing effects of acne and other scarring
- Pigmentation – minimizing the appearance of age spots
- Sun damage – helping heal dangerous skin damage
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – a common pre-cancerous skin condition
Fraxel is a non-invasive laser therapy providing a wide spectrum of treatment options to address many forms of aging, customized to each patient’s needs and concerns, many requiring minimal recovery time. It’s the perfect solution for people who want their skin to look younger, but don’t want to look plastic or fake and can’t afford a lot of time away from work or their social life. Fraxel helps smooth wrinkles, improve texture and tone, will correct skin pigmentation and acne scarring
- “Smart scanning” hand piece ensures consistency and safety
- Fractional lasers penetrate top skin layers
- Fraxel light energy stimulates collagen, and resurfaces the top skin layer
- Your skin’s natural rejuvenation process smoothes wrinkles and scars by stimulating collagen
Treatments last between 15 and 45 minutes, and most patients see their best results after 1 to 3 weeks. Results may vary.
IPL Photofacial is the use of intense pulsed light to specifically target age and sun related spots and correct hyperpigmentation and malasma issues. IPL photorejuvenation is very effective at improving the appearance of sun damaged, aged skin as it can remove brown spots and redness, age spots and small facial veins resulting in blemish free and youthful-looking skin. IPL Photofacial treatments also consistently and predictably improve texture, tone and color of the skin with little to no down time. IPL has also been shown to stimulate the growth of new collagen as well as decrease pore size, giving skin a more youthful appearance. Other areas on the body with spots and sun damage, such as the chest (decollete), hands, arms, back, and legs can be treated with IPL Photofacial.
IPL Treatment is ideal for:
- Blemishes and uneven skin tone
- Age Spots, Sun Spots, Liver Spots, freckles
- Facial Blood Vessels and Capillaries
- Rosacea and redness of face and chest
- Enlarged Pores
IPL improves the appearance of sun-damaged and aged skin and reduces spots and redness, resulting in more youthful-looking skin. IPL Photofacial treatments consistently and predictably improve the texture, tone and color of the skin with little to no down time. IPL also stimulates the growth of collagen, decreases pore size and gives skin a youthful appearance. Any area on the body, such as the chest, hands, arms, back, and legs can be treated with IPL Photofacial.
The best candidates for this procedure are patients with rosacea, red flushed faces secondary to acne rosacea, facial blood vessels and capillaries, sun damaged skin, pigmented facial spots and enlarged pores.
Matrix IR™ Laser Treatment
This amazing wrinkle reduction procedure uses a combination of two laser energies to stimulate collagen production which safely and effectively reduces wrinkles. The treatment helps the skin to become more smooth and elastic and is typically used on the face for the mild and moderate wrinkles. Results are typically seen between 2 – 3 treatments but some people notice improvement even after the first treatment.
Laser and radio-frequency energy can be used to heat up the deeper layers of the skin while protecting the surface skin. This heating activates fibroblasts signaling collagen to remodel and form new collagen cells, resulting in reduction of the nasolabial folds, marionette lines, perioral wrinkles, crow’s feet, forehead lines, and scars. The Matrix IR™ by Syneron™ combines fractionated 915nm diode laser and bipolar radio frequency for a non-ablative treatment reducing facial wrinkles and scars. Because the energy is fractionated, more intense light energy can be delivered into microscopic zones leaving untreated skin around these zones that assist in healing and collagen remodeling allowing for more effective treatments.
Matrix IR™ Fractional Laser Treatment
This amazing wrinkle reduction procedure uses a combination of two laser energies to stimulate collagen production which safely and effectively reduces wrinkles around the eyes and Mouth. Matrix IR helps the skin to become more smooth and elastic and is typically used on the face for the mild and moderate wrinkles. Results are typically seen between 2 – 3 treatments but people notice improvement even after the first treatment.
Triniti Skin Series
The Triniti Skin Rejuvenation treatment combines three (3) pillars of advanced skin rejuvenation in one system. The Triniti treatment is suitable for anyone that is seeking relief from hyperpigmentation, blemishes, laxity, and wrinkles. With the Trinity procedure, we :
1. Renew – dramatically reducing the blemishes of the skin, including age spots, sun spots, freckles, broken capillaries, poor texture, large pores, fine lines. This portion is also called the Fotofacial RF.
2. ReFirme – excess laxity can be reversed and tightened with the ReFirme treatment, with no surgery or downtime.
3. Reduce – with the Matrix, wrinkles are diminished and filled in by your skin’s own regenerative healing process, without the need of artificial fillers, and without damaging or scabbing of the surface of the skin.