RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler is an injectable wrinkle filler that works by immediately restoring facial volume to smooth out the signs of aging. Once injected, not only does it immediately add volume but over time, RADIESSE Volumizing Filler begins to stimulate the production of the body’s natural collagen for results that may last up to a year or more in many patients.
RADIESSE Volumizing Filler can be injected in the following locations:
- Smile lines: also called the nasolabial folds, are the lines that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines: the lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth
- Corners of the mouth: also called the oral commissure, if these are turned downward it can make you look as though you’re frowning
- Pre-jowl: the area on either side of the chin, where skin can sag due to loss of facial volume
- Chin wrinkles: horizontal lines that can form on your chin and distract from your smile
RADIESSE Volumizing Filler is FDA-approved for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
Immediately upon injection, RADIESSE Volumizing Filler restores volume to smooth out the signs of aging. The natural-looking results may last up to a year or more in many patients.